The Butterfly Project - Self Development Bundle
Creating a calm, confident, happier & peaceful life for you and your family
This Course Includes 4 of our Best Programs
- Emotional Mastery
- I Am More Than Enough
- Self Sabotage
- Emotional Mastery for Children
THIS COURSE BUNDLE WILL HELP YOU CREATE
- Children with Less Emotional Outbursts
- Calmer Children who are able to Regulate their Emotions
- Calmer Children who are able to Communicate Difficult Thoughts and Feelings
- Confident Children who will to able to Manage Difficult Thoughts and Feelings
- Children who can Manage Frustration and the Ability to Face Consequences
- Children who have Better Boundaries with other children and don't absorb their difficult feelings
- Happier and More Content Child who can Manage Excitement and Happiness Better
- Children who can get themselves out of difficult emotions quickly
- The ability to manage and master emotions...even the difficult ones
- Gain the grounding you need to succeed in all areas of your life
- More Confident parenting
- Feeling like a "Good Enough Parent"
- No More Second Guessing...Yourself and your skills as a parent
- Build Quality Relationships with other siblings and family members
- Peaceful Mornings - No More Waking Up To Anxiety
- Peaceful Family Time Together without drama and high energy
- No More Just Keeping the Peace and the guilt that that brings
- Happy Child - Happy Parent - Happy House
What's Included In This Bundle
** Self Sabotage Workshop **
Learn what patterns and behaviours are stopping you from getting what you truly want in life
Understand the reasons behind those actions
Begin to undo those reasons
Start to live a fuller life
** I am More than Enough **
Get to grips with Limiting Beliefs and Nagging Self Doubt
Realise Your Goals and Aspirations
Get Unstuck and Create a Life that Excites and Fulfills You
** Emotional Mastery for Adults **
Learn how to manage and master your own emotions
Emotional frequencies...what are they ?
Deal with difficult emotions effectively
" Once we are able to master our emotions, especially the difficult ones, we are able to dance through life "
( LIFETIME ACCESS TO ALL COURSES IN THIS BUNDLE )
Courses Included with Purchase
Original Price: £80
Time an issue?
This is not a problem as you will have life time access to the course. The course is designed to allow you to complete it in either one day or in small chunks, at your leisure.
You have tried everything...... even therapy!
This course is revolutionary in that it builds a new skill base for both child and parent. It is an holistic approach to change within the family.
Do you Struggle with Emotional Mastery?
Included within the course is emotional mastery for adults to allow you to fully understand yourself - building that skill base.
You prefer to be face to face
The course is video based and in a user friendly platform. It allows you to pause and rewind each module so that you don't miss a thing (unlike face to face)
Get started now!
Transform Family Life Into One Of Peace and Harmony
Imagine A Life with
- Children who can get themselves out of difficult emotions quickly
- Parents who can manage and master their own emotions
- Feeling like a ' good enough ' parent
- A happier and more content child who can manage excitement and happiness better
- A parent who is confident and knows exactly what they want from life
- A parent who has clear goals and aspirations and the ability to go get them
- A family that has quality relationships with other siblings and family members
- No more ' Just Keeping the Peace ' and the guilt that that brings
- Create a better and long lasting relationship with your child
Hi, my name is Shauna Quigley and it is my firm belief that each and every one of us has an abundance of personal power and a potentially limitless passion for life. In each of us there is a zest, a vigour and a joy for life, often hidden in the undergrowth of our own self-doubt, procrastination and even depression.
So why am I so sure of this fact?
Well, because of my own life’s experience and the transformational blossoming of those around me who I found to be most broken.
I lived my young life steeped in worry, uncertainty and ultimately fear and it defined me for years. As a child I learned from those around me that life was a struggle, there was never enough, nothing was secure and life was outside my control.
I grew up during the ‘Troubles’ in the North of Ireland and in a family tormented by alcoholism. This led me to develop the belief that our world could only offer terror, anxiety and drama. I entered the school system at the very young age of three and it was a massive struggle for me. Fear and immaturity blocked my ability to learn and soon I was in remedial class and branded stupid. Right throughout my primary education I sensed I was destined for a life of low educational attainment. These were my life’s starting blocks and fear was the predominant emotion that I took into my teen years, which manifested itself in me suffering regular panic attacks partnered with low self-esteem.
This was my story until I decided it wasn't going to be my future!
At fourteen years old things changed for me. Some of the important adults in my life took me under their wing and encouraged me to be my best. I was very young but something inside me was strong and inspired. I taught myself visualisation techniques and I focussed on success in school as the route for change and with every ounce of my ability I pushed though year on year...
The REMEDIAL Student became a GRADUATE; not just once but twice. I graduated with Bachelor of Business (BA) from Manchester University. Then I graduated from Queens University (Russell/Harvard Grp), with a degree in Person Centered Counselling (BACP). Not bad for a stupid kid!
My daily life consisted of searching everywhere for inspiration and positivity. As early as fourteen years old I found my way to Louise L Hay’s book ‘You Can Heal Your Life’ and the adventure began. I sought out learned people in the ‘self-help’ business, who were sharing their experience of trial, tribulation and healing and fervently listened to their advice. I watched hours and hours of Oprah Winfrey’s shows (among many others), seeking what I needed to move forward on my journey to well-being.
YET the real journey of healing began for me when I took the brave choice to focus and become acquainted with my core beliefs and ‘stinking thinking’ (my yoga teachers name for negative thoughts). I say ‘brave’ because it takes courage to face the demons that lurk inside each of us, but it’s essential to the healing process. We all have the instinct to run from these difficult feelings but, to face them, to take them on one at a time if needs be, to shine the light on them...that’s the resolution that wins.
I embarked on a life built from the inside out and the results have been remarkable.
This journey has helped me unearth my passion and purpose and in turn, led me to launch wellnessseeker. My ambition, through my work here, is to provide every 'seeker of wellness' with a tangible and actionable knowledge of the material required to live a life of passion, purpose, personal power and positivity.
Wellnessseeker is designed to inspire, empower, encourage, uplift and challenge everyone to live their best lives; we do this through our pod casts, articles, projects and wellnessseeker on-line school.
Today I am living a free and full life together with my lovely husband and our three young boys. I practice yoga and meditation on a regular basis and I am continuously striving to live my best life.
Wellness is my passion - Your wellness is my life’s purpose.
With power and positivity, Shauna x